Located in Pleasantville, Pennsylvania, the history of the plant in dates back to 1949. Bearing production was initiated in 1958, with the production of sleeves following in 1985.
The Åkers Group purchased the plant in 1988. Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation, the parent company of Union Electric Steel Corporation, acquired the facility in March 2016.
Products and Services
- Key and keyless bearing sleeves
- Rebuild or manufacture of mill spare parts such as inboard/outboard retainer
rings, inboard/outboard ring spacers, throw rings and gib blocks to original
- High technology coatings
- Chock Inspection / Repair
- Onsite Inspection / and Installations